Monday, October 29, 2018

Month Two Post-Op

DAY 35 (FIVE WEEKS POST-OP)

Life is getting back to normal. There is no more swelling pain anywhere, no more occasional pinches or jolts or stings. I can do chores with ease, walk completely normally with no awkwardness or discomfort and lift things upwards of 30 pounds without a problem. I can squat down if necessary and bending isn't really an issue either. Urination is still spraying, it's likely going to keep being an annoying issue for another few weeks. I still can't sit upright, even on soft surfaces, so for now it's still use a butt donut, lounge, lay or stand. I can shift my sitting position to put all the pressure onto a cheek or sit on top of one of my legs and use it as an improvised butt donut. Healing is going well. The areas that were struggling, left open for the drainage sites, have finally healed over. I also masturbated again. It seems my sex drive is still going strong. This is the third time I've orgasmed from external clitoral stimulation. Each time the orgasms have improved in intensity. They just get better with time. Things are going great. However, the other day I ripped a suture spot beneath my clitoris from wearing tight denim jeans. I assume the tightness pulled on the surgery site when I bent over and something was torn. I bled a bit, but it has already begun to heal. I strongly advise even after over a month to be careful with tight, rough clothing like denim. Pack your crotch with layers of gauze, tissues or something else to cushion and shield the surgery site. It is still healing even at this point and you don't want to rip anything open. Dumbass... Oh well, it is healing already and the bleeding stopped. I still use panty liners and a gauze pad to help absorb peritoneal fluids that leak throughout the day and night. As I've said before, I might be doing this for a very long time, if not the rest of my life. The abdominal hardness from my cellulitis infection is finally gone.

DAY 42 (SIX WEEKS POST-OP)

It's now six weeks after surgery. Not much has changed. Some more sutures have come out around the clitoris and from underneath the clitoral hood. Sitting is slowly improving but I still cannot put direct pressure on the surgery site. Dilation is going very well. I had lost a bit of depth since surgery, down to about five and half inches (5.5") of depth from an original six and quarter inches (6.25"). However I've noticed I am slowly regaining depth and am back up to about five and three quarters inches (5.75"). I'm hoping to regain the original depth entirely. At this point I am able to look down at my crotch, now for the most part healed, and the feeling is incredible. It's gone. My dick, that disgusting tumor, is finally gone. I feel whole, complete, kinda normal for the first time in my life. The outcome isn't perfect, and I'll need cosmetic revisions in the future for the sake of realism, but to not have a penis anymore is something else. I can shower, use the toilet and change my clothes without becoming depressed. I can look in the mirror and not want to cry at seeing my body. Everything so far has been worth the trouble and I don't regret a second of it. Oh and tucking? Fuck yeah, no more tucking. Ever.

DAY 49 (SEVEN WEEKS POST-OP)

This week I learned the importance of not skipping dilation. My dilation schedule is three times a day for 30 minutes each time. I dilate at 9am when I wake up, around mid-day at 4pm and then before bed around 10pm. One day I was busy and skipped my morning dilation. Upon doing my mid-day dilation, it was very tight going in. It is very important not to leave gaps between dilations in excess of 12 hours. Skipping mid-day is okay if I'm really busy and get interrupted. I've done that without issue. Morning and night is a must, no excuses. I had to put in a new order of lube. A 4oz bottle of K-Y jelly will last just over a week of daily dilations. I had ordered a bunch hoping that would last months, but apparently not. I'm gonna need a lot more lube.

Also this week during another dilation session, I noticed I wasn't feeling the dilator in parts of the vagina. I could feel the pressure and stretching along the right side of my vaginal canal but little to no sensation in the left side. I never really paid much attention to it since surgery but have noticed more feeling on the right over the passed several weeks. Concerned I might have numbness or nerve damage from the surgery I got creative to test sensation in the vagina. I'm still not allowed to engage in penetrative sexual activities and don't wanna poke around in there with my fingers, so I took my vibrator and held it tightly against the portion of the dilator sticking out of my vagina. The dilator began to vibrate and I could feel it inside. I have no feeling along a large portion of the left vaginal wall. The rest of my vagina, the right side, the deepest end and the first inch or so in from the entrance felt the vibration. It actually felt pretty good, but I need to behave and not mess around in there. Anyway, I will have to bring up this left side numbness to the surgeon.

DAY 56 (EIGHT WEEKS POST-OP)

Two months after surgery. Not much has changed. Healing is pretty much done. All that's left are scars along the inguinal incisions that will eventually fade to a natural skin tone in a couple years. The clit has full sensation and orgasms get better and more powerful with time. Dilation is pretty simple. The peritoneal graft is doing its job producing natural lubrication. I still use the panty liners to absorb fluid leakage throughout the day and over the night. I'm able to comfortably sleep on my sides again, finally! I hate sleeping straight on my back. Urination is still slightly messy but I think it's improving. I still can't sit directly upright. Putting pressure on the surgery site is still uncomfortable. I think this will remain an issue for another month, but sitting in any number of other positions to help keep direct pressure off my vagina is much easier now. I see Dr. Ting in a few days.

DAY 59 (THIRD TING FOLLOW-UP)

Today I saw Dr. Ting in New York City. These follow-up appointments are quick. He inspected the vagina and was impressed with rate of recovery. My healing is going excellent. There is still swelling in areas around the urethra. The messy peeing will still be a bit of an issue as that swelling has to come down. As of today, I'm allowed to have anal sex again. I'll be allowed to exercise, lift weights and the like in another month. I also can take submerged baths and swim in a month. For now, I've not been allowed to submerge in water, only taking showers. I cannot ride a bicycle, motorcycle or horseback (not that I ever have), basically nothing in between my legs until further notice. I can't have any penetrative vaginal sex for at least three more months. My next appointment with Dr. Ting is in February 2019 and he will decide then if it is okay. Also today I begin dilating with the next size up. I will start my dilating sessions by dividing the 30 minutes between two sizes. I'll do 15 minutes of the dilation with the current purple dilator and then use the larger blue dilator for the remaining 15 minutes. Eventually, I'll be able to do the blue dilator for the full 30 minutes. The blue dilator is approximately half a centimeter wider in diameter than the purple. My first time going up to the next size, it wasn't all that tight. The deepest end though is a bit tighter. The dilators taper off at the tip to be thinner than most of the rest of the shaft, so the dilating doesn't make the far end as widened as the rest of the vaginal canal. The blue dilator's tip is much thicker than the purple, so the blue does not fit as deep as the purple can go. I found it is not a good idea to try to push it as deep as the purple. Upon removing the blue dilator after 15 minutes, there was some blood on it. I must have ripped something a little bit. For now, the purple dilator will be used first to loosen up and focus on depth training, while the blue will be used secondarily to increase girth. Eventually the far end of the vaginal canal will widen enough to go deeper. This will take time. It's for the best not to piss off a healing surgical site by jamming things places it doesn't fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment