Friday, March 15, 2019

Month Six Post-Op

Six months post op. A whole month has passed since I last saw Dr. Ting. He had informed me then that I was okay to have sex. I still have not. I also started leveling up to using the green dilator one month ago, however I noticed problems a few weeks later. By Week 24, three weeks into using the green dilator, I had seen little progress. It is girthier than the blue dilator, which means the vaginal canal has to stretch out. Incrementally, the dilator must go deeper. My experience when I leveled up with the blue dilator from the even thinner purple, was approximately 1 to 2 centimeters deeper per week until I reached full depth in about a month. After three weeks with the green dilator, I had only progressed less than half a centimeter. It won't fit and the vaginal canal will not stretch wider. I aborted using the green dilator and continued to use only the blue until I can see the surgeon again. In the mean time, I plan to try to find soft dildos that are approximately the same girth as the blue dilator and test out sexual penetration at some point soon. Dilation can still be uncomfortable initially, and any sexual penetration would require dilation prior to stretch everything out. During Week 26, I had an interesting experience. I had my first post-op wet dream. I was sleeping and dreaming a pervy dream. I was somewhat lucid and awoke to a mild orgasm. I'm not sure I even remember that last time I had a wet dream... at least several years ago or more. For those that don't know what a wet dream is: it's also referred to as a "night emission". A sexually arousing dream can induce an ejaculatory response in the middle of your sleep. Both men and women can get them and it's more common among adolescents and males. I remember the first time I had one, I was a teenager. Wet dreams can be annoying for dudes considering the mess you have to wake up to and clean up. As a post-op tranny, cum isn't much of a problem even though I still can ejaculate small amounts of prostate fluid if I'm aroused enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment